Schools cannot simply teach facts; schools must equip students with the ability and desire to continue learning on their own. This will provide students with a distinct advantage in life and in their vocation.
- Are We Crazy Busy? And Does it Matter?
- Student Outcomes: CLA graduates will will serve the kingdom of God and engage their community in order to leave a legacy.
- Student Outcomes: CLA gaducates will learn to communicate winsomely and effectively.
- Student Outcomes: CLA graduates will think critically, expansively, independently, and continually.
- Student Outcomes: CLA graduates will have both experienced and desire to continue to experience authentic Christian community.